Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Conclusive Dharamsala posting

Thanks to this town, I'm one of the few people in the world who's ever spent two full weeks organizing her days solely around the changing light.

Today I've stumbled on a quote from Jean Renoir in a commencement address by Samatha Power: "The foundation of all great civilizations is loitering." (Read the entire, phenomenal, thing here.) Well, I've put in enough of that to start my own nation, and frankly, I see the advantage.

See y'all in Delhi.



Insensitive but Hilarious Bonus:
Headline of the Day:

Cheney Apologizes for West Virginia Inbreeding Joke

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw emma this week, at a "hello (and goodbye..short visit)starkman and meisner, goodbye crissman" beery evening.

made me miss you! a lot! come back! tell stories in person!

jpg said...

what a fun and sad evening!

stories + beer in 2 weeksish?